Once you have installed Votifier (You can find out how to install plugins here: [link coming soon]) you can proceed to stop your server, if not done already.
- Navigate the Votifier plugin folder, which should be plugins/votifier
- Open the Configuration file (config.yml)
- You will see a "port" number, you will need to change this from the default 8192 port becuase somebody else most likely chose that already. Set it to any 4 digit number above 1024. I.e 1082
- Press save and exit the text editor.
- Now start up your server.
If you see any errors about a port, change your port number to a different 4 digit number.
https://shockbyte.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=2 (Editing files with Notepad++)
https://shockbyte.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=4 (Using FileZilla)