You can give a friend or server admin access to manage your server through the Multicraft control panel. However, instead of giving your own Multicraft login information (username and password), you can give them access through their own user accounts.
If the user you would like to add does not have a Multicraft account with us, you first need to request for a panel account to be created for them. Create a ticket with the email of the additional user and we will generate a new Multicraft panel account for you. When the panel account is created, you can then follow the steps provided below.
If the user already has a Multicraft account with us, you can then follow these instructions:
- On your Multicraft control panel, navigate to Advanced > Users.
- Enter the email of the user in the text box under Username and press enter on your keyboard.
- Once you have located the email, you can then set the FTP access permission and Role of the user. Any changes to the options on this page will immediately take effect. For more information on the different Roles and its permissions, refer to this page: Multicraft User Roles
FTP ACCESS OPTIONS
- No Access - User cannot view any server files at all and cannot log into the built-in FTP file manager in the Multicraft panel (Files > FTP File Access) or an FTP client such as FileZilla.
- Read only - User can view all server files and folders but will not be able to create, move, rename, modify, delete, upload, or make any changes to the server files.
- Full access -User can view and perform any and all actions to your entire server directory. This includes but not limited to creating and uploading, editing, renaming, deleting, moving all server files and folders.
Once you have selected the FTP access and role, your friend or server admin can then login to the Multicraft panel (https://mc.shockbyte.com) and be able to manage your server based on the permissions you have granted for them. You can also change the permissions anytime through this page on your server panel.