7 Days to Die frequently releases an experimental beta to show off and test all the new content being added in the next major update. In order to let our clients enjoy it to its full potential we make it very easy to switch to the experimental branch.
Setting your Server to Experimental
- Login to your Multicraft panel.
- Under the Server Type drop down, select the experimental version.
- Click Save at the bottom of your panel.
- Restart your service.
Setting your Client to Experimental
- Locate 7 Days to Die in your Steam Library.
- Right Click the game, then select Properties…
- Navigate to the Betas tab.
- Select the Beta you wish to use from the drop down menu.
- Once selected, Steam will automatically install the selected version.
- Once downloaded, you will be ready to play the selected experimental branch.
To return to the default version, simply repeat the steps, but in step 4 select