If you are seeing the error Unable to query server info for invite error when joining your ARK server, it usually means you are joining directly from the Steam server list. This can be solved by joining from in-game instead.
- On the toolbar in the Steam client, navigate to View > Servers, then click the Favorites tab on the popup window.
- Add your server by clicking Add A Server, then entering your Server Address into the popup box and clicking Add This Address To Favorites.
- Open ARK and click Join ARK.
- In the bottom left corner under the filter options, change the Session Filter to Favorites.
- Press refresh, and then you should see your server and be able to join.