We have a video tutorial on How To Enable Cheats and Admin Commands on ARK: Survival Evolved Server
Setting a Server Admin Password on your ARK Server allows you to become an admin on your server and use cheat commands. By default, there is no password set.
You can set a Server Admin Password with the following steps:
- On the server control panel, navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Select ARK Server Settings
- Enter your desired password in the Server Admin Password field.
- Press save, and then restart your server for the change to take effect.
- Once your server restarts, you can become an admin on your server by entering the following command in-game (press tab):
enablecheats <your password>
A full list of commands you can use as an admin can be found on the ARK Wiki.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php