There are multiple tools you can use to setup RCON with a Rust server; however, we recommend using RustAdmin. For this example, we are going to use a server IP of 123.456.789.012:26684. Replace this with your server's IP.
To setup RCON using RustAdmin, you can follow these steps:
- Download the RustAdmin Desktop Client, located here.
- Once RustAdmin is downloaded, extract the ZIP file and run RustAdmin.exe.
- Switch to the Configuration tab and set the following properties:
Server port: <YourServerPort>
Rcon Port: <YourServerPort>
RCON type: WebRcon
- At the bottom, next to the dropdown that says New Configuration, press Save and pick a name for your configuration when prompted.
- At the top, press Server and click Connect. You should now be connected to your server.
It is important to note that Shockbyte's Rust servers do not use the default RCON port, rather they use the server's port.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php