RCON can be used on your Ark server by using the tool named ARKON. For this article, we are going to use a server IP of 123.456.789.012:27015. Replace this with your server's IP.
To setup RCON using ARKON, you can follow these steps:
PREPARING YOUR SERVER
- Navigate to your server's control panel.
- Open your FTP File Access by clicking Files > FTP File Access and entering your Multicraft password
- Browse to
ShooterGame/Saved/Config/LinuxServerand click Edit next to GameUserSettings.ini
- Below [ServerSettings] add the line
RCONEnabled=trueand press Save
- Go back to your main control panel page
- Navigate to Files > Config Files and click Ark Server Settings
- Set the Server Admin Password to a password you will remember
- Restart your server and let it start completely before moving on to the next section
SETTING UP ARKON
- Download the ARKON Tool, located here. Right-click this link, select Open link in new window and press enter.
- Once ARKON is downloaded, extract the ZIP file and run ARKon.exe
- At the top, switch to the Settings tab and set the following properties:
- Config name: Can be whatever you want
- Server IP:
- RCON Port:
- Chat name: Can be whatever you want
- Click Save, then click Connect at the bottom.
You should now see the square at the bottom left of the window turn green. If not, ensure you follow each step completely.