This guide will explain how to increase the mob spawn rates in Minecraft. Please note that to use this method, you must be running Spigot, PaperSpigot or Bukkit on your server.
To increase mob difficulty on other server types, you can adjust the difficulty of your server by following this guide. Whilst this won't directly cause more mobs to spawn, it makes them more difficult to contend with in-game.
How to adjust mob spawning rates
- On your Multicraft control panel, stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files > Bukkit.yml
- In this file, you will find the following settings:
- Adjusting the settings highlighted in blue will adjust the spawn rates of your mobs. These numbers are the maximum amount of mobs that can be spawned in your world at any one time.
- Make any changes you would like to these numbers, save the changes at the bottom of the page and restart your server!
You may need to adjust these numbers on more than one occasion to find the mob spawn rate that suits you. If you have any issues with this, of course, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php