For some specific setups of ARK servers, it may be required to disable the built-in BattlEye Anti-Cheat. This guide shows you how to do so by disabling it using your server's properties file.
- Stop your server. This is required before making any changes to server configuration files.
- Navigate to the Files > Config Files section of your ARK server on the Multicraft panel.
- Click on ARK Server Settings to open up your ARK server's
- Change the value for BattlEye Anti-Cheat from Enabled to Disabled, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Start your server again. Your server's anti-cheat should now be disabled!