Vivecraft is a mod that turns Minecraft into an exceptional VR experience in room-scale or seated play. This is currently available for Minecraft Java Edition only. There are is a version of this mod made for Minecraft Forge servers, allowing you to enjoy the many features of modded Minecraft in Virtual Reality, however, the mod can also be used to enjoy a more 'regular' Minecraft experience on a Spigot/PaperSpigot server, where Vivecraft can be installed as a plugin.
- Run the Minecraft Launcher on your own PC if you have not done so already. This is necessary to generate Minecraft game folders for the first time.
- Close the Minecraft Game and/or Minecraft Launcher.
- Download the Vivecraft Installer for your desired Minecraft Version which can be found here.
- Run the Vivecraft Installer: You should tick “Install Vivecraft with Forge” if you wish to use Forge mods with Vivecraft. You can select your desired RAM amount under “Profile RAM Allocation (GB)”
- Click the “Install” button at the bottom of the window to download the necessary files and set up your launcher profile.
- Run the Minecraft Launcher, ensuring the ‘Vivecraft’ profile is already selected.
- Click ‘Play’ and enjoy your Minecraft Virtual Reality experience!