As Floodgate is an add-on plugin for Geyser, you will need to install GeyserMC along with Floodgate.
- Install Geyser by following this guide.
- Download the latest version of Floodgate and upload it to your plugins directory.
Global Linking and the Global API
The Global API is a service that links your Bedrock account between every Floodgate server, making it easier than ever to use your Bedrock account on multiple, different servers.
Global Linking allows you to link your Java and Bedrock account once by connecting to a central server
- Navigate to the GeyserMC global linking webpage here.
- Click Get Started.
- Choose your desired method of linking.
- Follow the instructions provided to finish linking your Java and Bedrock accounts.
Whitelisting with Floodgate
If your server uses a whitelist, Floodgate provides a crossplay whitelist command which allows server admins to easily add Bedrock players to your server's whitelist.json file.
- Login to your server with operator permissions, or access your server console.
- Enter the command
/fwhitelist add (player name).
To learn more about Minecraft server hosting, check out our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php