Terraria servers are public by default. This means that anyone who has the IP is able to join. To add an extra layer of security and prevent griefing on your Terraria server, you can add a password. This will secure your server and make sure no unwanted guests can join.
To change your server’s password, follow the steps below:
- Stop your server to prevent any interference when editing files.
- Log into your control panel and navigate to Files > Config Files.
- On the Config Files page, select Terraria Server Settings.
- In the password field, enter the password you wish to use then click Save.
- Restart your server for changes to apply.
Once your server has restarted, your password will be active.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php