Be it to play golf, continue your progress from singleplayer or just because it looks really cool; there are lots of reasons to use custom worlds on your Terraria Server.
Uploading Custom Worlds to your Terraria Server
- Access your server's control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > FTP File Access.
- Enter your Multicraft Password then click Login.
- Navigate to the
- Click Upload.
- Select your Terraria .wld file then click Submit.
If you would like to upload a custom world directly from a Singleplayer world, you can locate the world files under the file path
Setting up New World in Configuration
Now that your world has been uploaded, you need to tell your server to launch that specific world.
- Access your server's control panel.
- Click Terraria Server Settings.
- Enter the name of your world in the World Name field.
- Save and Start your server.
Congratulations, you should now have successfully uploaded and configured your desired custom world!If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php