Depending on players or how far you want to explore, you may want to increase or decrease the size of your Terraria world to fit your needs.
CHANGING THE SIZE OF YOUR WORLD VIA MULTICRAFT
- Login to your Multicraft Control Panel.
- Stop your server to prevent any interference with the files.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Select the file Terraria Server Settings.
- Next to the setting Auto Create World, you will need to change this value to the world size you'd like. The default setting for this is 2.
- Small World: 1
- Medium World (Default): 2
- Large World: 3