Depending on players or how far you want to explore, you may want to increase or decrease the size of your Terraria world to fit your needs.
Note: You must reset your world in order to change its size.
CHANGING THE SIZE OF YOUR WORLD VIA MULTICRAFT
- Login to your Multicraft Control Panel.
- Stop your server to prevent any interference with the files.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Select the file Terraria Server Settings.
- Next to the setting Auto Create World, you will need to change this value to the world size you'd like. The default setting for this is 2.
- Small World: 1
- Medium World (Default): 2
- Large World: 3