How to find your Server IP
In order to join your 7 Days to Die Server, you’ll need to find your Server’s IP address:
- Login to your control panel.
- Copy the numbers in the Server Address field. Make sure to copy both the IP and the port.
Connecting to Your 7 Days to Die Server Through Steam
You can join your 7 Days to Die server through Steam by following these steps:
- In the Steam client, navigate to View > Servers.
- Navigate to the Favourites tab and click Add A Server.
- Enter your Server Address and click Add This Address To Favorites.
- Select your server from the list and click Connect.
- (Optional) Enter your Server Password if one has been set, and press Connect.
Your server should also appear in your Favorites & History in-game. This will allow you to join your server via the in-game list by selecting Join a Game and clicking the temple icon.
Connecting to Your 7 Days to Die Server Directly
- Select Join a Game in the main menu.
- Click Connect to IP.
- Enter the IP and port in the allocated boxes. Everything before the colon (:) is the IP while everything after it is the port.
You can find previously joined servers by clicking the temple icon. You can add your server to your favorites by clicking the star. This allows you to join your server more easily in the future!
It is also possible to find your server by typing its name in the search box. You can find your server's name by navigating to Files > Config Files on your control panel, clicking the
7daystodie.properties file and locating the ServerName setting.