Satisfactory’s console can be accessed by pressing the
§ (paragraph) / ` (backtick) /
~ (tilde) key.
Pressing the key will cycle through 3 different stages:
- Stage 0: No Console
- Stage 1: Small command line window at bottom of the screen.
- Stage 2: Large window with command line and logs at the top of the screen.
For a full list of Satisfactory’s commands, check out this wiki page.
UNABLE TO OPEN THE CONSOLE
If you are unable to open the console with the specified keys above, you can try changing the activation key.
- Make sure Satisfactory is closed.
- Navigate to
- If you are on Windows, press Win+R to open the RUN dialog. Copy and paste the above into it to open the folder.
- Inside the file add these two lines to the bottom:
- Save and launch Satisfactory!
You can set the `ConsoleKey` value to whatever you find easiest. Please note setting this will prevent the console from being opened by the original keys.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php