When first connecting to your Satisfactory server, you will need to claim your server. When you claim your Satisfactory server, you’re given the option to set an admin password, choose a starting map, and so much more!
CLAIMING YOUR SATISFACTORY SERVER
- Start your server from your Multicraft control panel.
- Add the server to the Satisfactory Server Manager by following our guide here.
- After adding the server after it’s first start , Satisfactory requires you to claim your server. Enter a name for your server and press Confirm.
- Set an administrative password for your server then press Confirm. This is the password you will use to manage your server settings and to use the in-game console.
Note: It's important to set a strong password for your server. Be sure to save your password in a safe location and only share with trusted users.
- Choose any starting map for your Satisfactory save. You can hover your mouse over each map to familiarize yourself with the differences. Click your map of choice.
- Enter a session name for your Satisfactory save. This is the directory all your saves will be placed under.
- Select the checkmark that says
Enable to join the game once the server is done loading.in order to join the server after the world has been created.
- Click the
Create Gamebutton to create the world selected and join your server.