Construct, automate and harvest your way through the huge open world of Satisfactory with your friends on a Shockbyte server. Explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven on the base game or experimental branch!
Adding your Server to the Server Manager
The first thing you need to do when starting out with your Satisfactory server is add it to the in-game server manager.
- On the main menu click Server Manager.
- Click Add Server.
- Enter your Server IP into the Address field and your Server Port into the Port field then click Confirm.
- Select your server then click Join Game.
The following articles cover the most common questions you may have when first starting out with your new Satisfactory server.
- How to Setup Your Satisfactory Server
- How to Join Your Satisfactory Server
- How to Fix Connection Timed Out in Satisfactory.
- How to Change the Starting Area of your Satisfactory Server.
- How to Change the name of your Satisfactory Server.
- How to Make Your Satisfactory Server Private
- Known Issues on Satisfactory Early Access Builds.
Configuring Your Server
Once you have your server online, you might want to make some additional changes to your server configuration. These articles will walk you through the process of easily configuring additional settings on your server.
- How to Adjust Your Satisfactory Server Settings.
- How to Access the Ingame Console of Satisfactory.
- All Console Commands of Your Satisfactory Server.
- How to Make Your Satisfactory Server Run Experimental Mode.
- How to Reset or Change the Satisfactory Admin Password.
- How to Save or Load a Save on Your Satisfactory Server.
- How to Unclaim Your Satisfactory Server.
- How to Upload or Download a Save From Your Satisfactory Server.