Creating a private server is a great way to avoid unwarranted players joining your server, so you and your friends can have fun. An easy and simple way to do this would be to add a password to your server.
Adding a Password
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open Don't Starve Together Server Settings.
- Locate Server Password and set your password.
- Save and Restart your server.
If you have any unwelcome players join your server, I would suggest you check out our Knowledgebase article on how to kick and ban players here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php