If you have an existing single-player Don't Starve Together map or a map that you have found online, this article will walk you through the process of uploading and using that world on your server.
Uploading A Custom Map
If you wish to generate a world with custom generation features and modifiers for use on your server, we have a wonderful article that can assist you with this here.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Connect to your server via FTP. We recommend using FileZilla for this.
- Navigate to the server's
- In the game's main menu, click the Data icon.
- Upload the cluster folder for your custom save from the data folder to
/config/on your server and make note of the new folder name.
- Go back to your control panel and navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open Don't Starve Together Server Settings
- In the Cluster Name field, enter the name of the cluster folder that you uploaded previously and press Save.
- Restart your server.
If you need any more assistance getting started with your Don't Starve Together server you can find a list of our other Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php