We have a video tutorial for installing any ATLauncher Modpack:
This guide explains how to install any ATLauncher modpack onto your server.
- Ensure you have ATLauncher installed on your computer. If you don't, you can install it at: https://www.atlauncher.com/downloads
- Open ATLauncher on your computer and locate the modpack you wish to install.
- Select "Create Server" for the modpack you wish to install.
- Select the version of the modpack you wish to install (usually the latest version). This must match the version of the modpack you have installed on your computer.
- Select any additional mods you wish to install. If you're unsure, we recommend choosing either "Select Recommended", or none. Once you have selected the mods, click "Install".
- Once the modpack files have finished downloading to your computer, open the directory on your computer where ATLauncher is installed, and then open the "Servers" directory. In this directory, find the server folder you just created and open it. You should now be looking at a folder that contains all of your modpack files.
- Rename the "forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1166-universal.jar" (or similarly named) file to "custom.jar".
- Upload the contents of the directory (not the directory itself) to the base directory of your server via FTP. We recommend using FileZilla (FileZilla guide).
The .bat and .sh files will fail to upload, but don't worry! This is normal and these files are not required.
- On the control panel, set your ‘Server Type’ to the Custom JAR option as seen in the image below:
- Start your server and you're all done running your ATLauncher modpack of choice. To connect in-game, ensure you're running the same version of the modpack on your computer through ATLauncher.