We have a video tutorial on how to connect to your MCPE server:
If you would like to join a Minecraft Pocked Edition (Bedrock Edition) server, there are a few things to consider:
- The server must be running any Minecraft Pocket/Bedrock Edition server type.
- Have Minecraft: Pocket Edition installed on a supported platform e.g. Windows 10, Mobile Devices (NOTE: Xbox, PlayStation, and Windows 8.1 devices do not support joining servers via IP).
- Your Minecraft: Pocket Edition application must be the same version that the server runs on. You can find the version on the bottom-right corner of the application.
HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR SERVER ADDRESS (IP & PORT)
To get started, you need to identify the address of the server you want to join. If you own a Shockbyte server, you can find your server address on your Multicraft server panel (https://mc.shockbyte.com). This will be labeled as "Server Address."
In the example above, the server address is
192.168.2.1:12345. Breaking this down, the server IP is the set of numbers before the ":" symbol, and after this are the last five numbers which are the server port.
HOW TO CONNECT TO YOUR POCKET / BEDROCK EDITION SERVER
Now that you have the server address, you're ready to join the server by following the steps below:
- On the Minecraft Pocket Edition application, press the Play button.
- Navigate to the Servers tab.
- On the Servers tab, press the Add Server button.
- Enter your Server Name, Server Address, and Port.
- Press Play to quickly join the server. You may also select Save to add the server to the servers list.
You're done! You can now play on a Minecraft Pocket Edition (Bedrock Edition) server.
- How to Join a Minecraft Server (PC / Java Edition)
- Customize Your Server Icon
- Customize Your Server MOTD