Being able to configure mods allows you to remove or alter any gameplay changes that your mods may affect. This can be done via editing a mods config.json.
Configuring Mod Files
Before you can proceed, you must install your mods first.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Access your server files via FTP.
- Navigate to
- Within this folder, you will find the available configuration files for your installed mods.
- To edit these, right-click any file and select View/Edit.
- Make changes to the file, save and close the file.
- FileZilla will give you an automatic pop-up asking you to upload the file back to FTP, ensure you select Finish editing and delete local file and click Yes.
- Start your server.
To learn more about Terraria server hosting, you can check out our Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php