To locate and differentiate your server from others on the Icarus in-game server list you will need to change the default server name setting.
Changing Server Name
Your server's name can be updated in the Icarus Server Settings section of your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Icarus Server Settings.
- Locate the Server Name field and enter your desired server name.
- Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have any other questions about your Icarus server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php