You can change the PayPal account used for your payments using the steps below:
- If you have any existing payment subscriptions on your current PayPal account, make sure to cancel this Cancel Automatic Payments (PayPal)
- View and select the correct invoice from the invoices page.
- On the invoice page, click on one of the PayPal checkout buttons. This will open the PayPal login page.
- (Recommended) PayPal - Subscribe: Creates a new recurring payment subscription with the updated PayPal account which will then be used for future automatic renewal payments.
- PayPal - Check Out: Pays for the current invoice only. Future renewal invoices will have to be paid manually.
- Log in to the PayPal account you wish to use and complete the payment.
If you would like to use a different payment method to complete a payment, refer to this article: How to Change Payment MethodIf you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php