2-Factor Authentication(2FA) adds an extra layer of security to your account adding an additional login step, beyond just a password. We recommend enabling it on all of your account with us. This means that even if your password is compromised, your account will still be protected.
We have a video tutorial for configuring 2-Factor Authentication in your Shockbyte account:
This will require a mobile device with a 2FA code generation app such as Google Authenticator. Once you have this, you can follow the steps below to enable 2FA on your account.
1. Login to your client account at https://shockbyte.com/billing/clientarea.php
2. Click on Hello, <your name> on the upper right hand area and select Security Settings. You may also use this direct link: https://shockbyte.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=security
3. Select Click here to enable and proceed through the steps.
4. On the popup box, click Get Started » and scan the QR code provided with the Google Authenticator app on your phone, or whichever authentication app you have chosen to use. After scanning, click Confirm »
5. Enter the security code provided by your authenticator app and click click Confirm »
6. Write down the backup code so you can recover your account in case you ever lose your code generator (your phone).
And you're done! Be sure to keep your backup code in a safe place in case you ever lose your access code. If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php