When setting up your Shockbyte server, you may want to use your existing Realms world. This guide will walk you through the process of transferring your world from Realms to your Shockbyte server, allowing you to continue building and playing where you left off.
How to Download Your Realms World:
When hosting a Realms world, backups are stored in the cloud which you can download into your single-player saves. To be able to download a Realms world, you must be the owner of the world and your Realms subscription must be active.
- Open up your Minecraft Launcher, and head into Minecraft Realms.
- Select the Realm you would like to download the world of and click on Configure Realm.
- Select the world that you wish to download.
- Click World Backups, then Download Latest. When prompted, click Yes to download the world as a single-player world.
- Access your single-player menu to make sure the world has been downloaded. It is recommended you also log into the world to ensure everything is as it should be.
How to Upload and Use your Realms World:
Now that you've downloaded your Realms World, you can upload it to your Shockbyte service. If you haven't done this before, we have a guide on how to upload custom worlds to your server that can help you!If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php