This guide will cover the steps you need to follow when trying to install the official Crazy Craft 4.0 Modpack, but this will work for any other Voids Wrath modpack!
- First check whether the modpack is on our 1-Click Modpack Installer. This will greatly speed up the process and you wouldn’t need to follow the steps below!
- Navigate to the Voids Wrath website, and click on the Mod Packs option in the header bar. Alternatively, click here!
- Click on the modpack that you wish to wish to install on your server.
- Scroll down past the description, and click Download the Server Pack. After which, download the ZIP file to your computer.
- Once finished, extract the ZIP file into a folder of its own.
- Inside the folder, rename the forge-XXX-universal.jar file to custom.jar.
Note: In some cases, you will need to run the Forge Installer file first in order to download and install the necessary library files for it. This is usually the case when a folder called "libraries" doesn't exist yet
- Delete any .bat or .sh files that you see. These are not required to install the modpack on Shockbyte!
- Upload the contents of the folder (not the directory itself) to the base directory of your server via FTP. We recommend using FileZilla to do this! (Related Article: How to use FileZilla for FTP)
- On the control panel, set your 'Server Type' to the Custom JAR option as seen in the image below.
- Start your server. Now you’re good to go, running Crazy Craft 4.0 or your Voids Wrath modpack of choice!