We have a video tutorial for resetting your Minecraft server world:
If you want to start over with a brand new world for your Minecraft server, you can easily do this by resetting your server's world.
Before starting with this guide, it is highly recommended that you create a backup of you world to make sure you have a copy of your current world in case you need this again.
HOW TO RESET YOUR SERVER WORLD
- Log in to your server's Multicraft panel (https://mc.shockbyte.com). If you have more than one server, select the server with the world you would like to reset.
- Stop your server if it is currently running. This prevents the server from creating any new files or modifying existing ones which is especially useful if you would like to reset your world.
- Navigate to Files > FTP File Access from the left sidebar.
- Log in to your server's FTP File Manager.
- Select the world folder(s) you would like to delete from your server by checking the box next to it. Then, click the Delete button.
- Confirm the file(s)/folder(s) to delete and click Submit to proceed. Remember that you cannot undo this action so be sure that you are deleting the correct files and folders.
- Navigate back to the main page of your server panel and start your server.
You're done! A new world will be generated and ready for you to play on when your server starts!
ALTERNATE METHOD: RESET WITHOUT DELETING EXISTING WORLDS
This alteratve method will show you how to reset your server world without deleting your existing server world.
- On the main page fo your server's Multicraft panel, locate the World option. On the textbox next to it, replace the current entry with the name you want for your new world. This will be the name of the folder of the new world.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Save button to save changes.
- Restart your server for the new world to be generated.
Once you server restarts, a new folder in your server directory will be created with the name you entered for the World option on the panel. A new world will the be generated by the server and saved into this folder while still having your old world in your server directory.
If you encounter difficulties in resetting the world(s) of your Minecraft server, feel free to contact us so that we can assist you with this.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php