Shockbyte Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator servers support the use of mods. Fortunately, mods only need to be installed and enabled locally, however, you must update your server's server packages to install them onto your server.
How to Install Mods on your Server
To install mods onto your server, you must generate new server packages locally, and then upload them to your server. In this example, we will be installing mods onto a Euro Truck Simulator 2 server, however, the same steps can be followed for an American Truck Simulator server.
- Enable your desired mods using the in-game Mod Manager.
- Sign into your preferred profile and start driving.
- Open the developer console with the
`key, then type
export_server_packagesand press enter.
- Close the game, then locate and open your Euro Truck Simulator 2 data folder.
Note: This folder can usually be found in your computer's documents folder on Windows (
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > FTP File Access and log in.
- Navigate to
.local/share/Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- Click the Upload button on the left-hand menu, and upload the
- Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have any more questions about configuring your Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator) server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php