Sons Of The Forest server administrators have access to a range of in-game console commands including the ability to spawn items, become invincible and a whole lot more.
Adding an Administrator
Administrators can be set by adding their Steam64ID to the Admins field in the Sons of the Forest Server Settings section of your control panel.
- Locate the SteamID64 of the target player by following this guide.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Sons of the Forest Server Settings.
- In the Admins field, add the SteamID64 of each admin player separated by commas.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about Sons Of The Forest server hosting, you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php