io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information error is usually caused by an issue with the firewall. In order to fix it, you will need to allow Minecraft to bypass the firewall.
To allow Minecraft to bypass the firewall, you can follow these steps:
- At the bottom-left corner of your screen, in the search bar, search firewall. Select the option that matches Windows Defender Firewall
- When the new window opens, in the left-hand pane, select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall
- At the top, click Change Settings
- Find any app/feature with the name Java(TM) Platform SE binary (there may be multiple) and ensure both Public and Private are checked for each one, along with the left-most checkbox.
- At the bottom of the window, click OK and close it.
- Restart Minecraft and try to connect to your server.
If you have followed these steps correctly, you should no longer experience the aforementioned error when attempting to connect to your server; however, should you continue to see this error, you can try using a different version of Minecraft using our guide on changing server types or contact your internet provider to see if it is an issue with your network.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php