We have a video tutorial for configuring 2-Factor Authentication in Multicraft:
This guide will teach you how to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Multicraft (control panel) Account. This is an important extra layer of security that you can apply to your account.
What you will need:
- A smartphone.
- The Google Authenticator app (supports both iOS & Android).
Enabling within your account:
- Login to your Multicraft Control Panel.
- Select Profile towards the top left of the screen.
- Click Enable Google Authenticator on the left sidebar.
- You will see a screen with a QR code displayed.
- Open the Google Authenticator application on your phone
- Inside the app, click the + symbol to scan the QR code on the control panel.
- Scan the QR code on your control panel screen.
- Once scanned, the app will begin generating 6 digit codes. Enter your code on the control panel to confirm you have correctly activated 2FA.
- Confirm your Multicraft password and press Enable Google Authenticator.
You’re done! Your account is now protected with Two-Factor Authentication! When you login to your account you will be asked for a code from the app. Be sure not to lose access to this code, as it could lock you out of your account.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php