Players in a clan can PvP, share progress and work on their castles together. It is possible to set the number of vampires that can join a single clan up to a maximum of 10.
Setting a Maximum Clan Size
The easiest way to set a maximum clan size is by using your server's control panel to edit the ServerGameSettings.json file.
- Navigate to your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click V Rising Game Settings.
- Locate the "ClanSize": setting and enter a maximum clan size of up to 10. For example:
- Click Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions about configuring your V Rising server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php