When a vampire's castle's heart runs out of essence it starts slowly decaying. It is possible to change the rate at which this happens or disable it entirely on your V Rising server.
Modifying your Castle Decay Rate
Your server's castle decay rate can easily be changed in your server's ServerGameSettings.json file.
- Navigate to your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click V Rising Game Settings.
- Locate the "CastleDecayRateModifier": setting and enter your chosen decay rate. Setting this to
"CastleDecayRateModifier": 0disables castle decay entirely.
- Click Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions about configuring your V Rising server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php