A server name is used to help you identify your server via the in-game server list. A server description is a great way to explain to players the gameplay that your server provides.
Editing the Server Configuration
Both of these settings can be found via vrising.properties.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open V Rising Server Settings.
- Within this file, you will find the following fields;
- Server Name
- Server Description
- Once you have edited these, Save and Start your server.
To learn more about your V Rising server, you can check out our library of knowledgebase articles on V rising server hosting.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php