Blood moons are a random event that can occur between 6 PM and 9 AM in-game time that provide players with a range of stat boosts. The frequency of which Blood Moons can occur can be determined in your GameServerSettings.json file.
Configuring Blood Moons
Both the frequency and buff strength of blood moons can be easily configured using your server's control panel.
- Navigate to your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click V Rising Game Settings.
- To change the frequency of Blood Moons locate
"BloodMoonFrequency_Max":and enter the number of days.
- To change the buff strength locate
"BloodMoonBuff":and enter your desired value.
- Click Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions about configuring your V Rising server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php