Scheduled wipes are a great way to prevent your map from being over-saturated by player-built objects, you can set this to a specific amount of days or on a specific day.
This can be done easily via your server's vrising.properties file.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open V Rising Server Settings.
- Locate the following settings;
- Reset Days Interval - Dictates how many days are in a wipe, any integer is accepted. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- Reset Day of The Week - Dictates which day the server will wipe, any day from Monday - Sunday. Set to Any if you would not like to specify a day.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about your V Rising server, you can check out our library of knowledgebase articles on V rising server hosting.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php