A Server Token is required for you to run a Mount & Blade 2 Dedicated Server. Without it, your server will not be able to function.
Generating a Token
Before you can add a Token to your server, you will be required to generate one. This can be done easily using the in-game console.
- Launch Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Multiplayer.
- Open the in-game console by pressing the Alt + Tilde (~) keys.
- Navigate to
\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Tokenslocally.
- Open DedicatedCustomServerAuthToken.txt, this will contain your Server Token.
Applying Token to your Server
Once you have generated your token, you can now apply it to your server. This can easily be done using the Config Files section of your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open MB2 Bannerlord Server Settings.
- Locate the Server Token field and paste your token from DedicatedCustomServerAuthToken.txt to this location.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about Mount & Blade 2 server hosting, you can check out our library of Knowledgebase articles found here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php