We have a video tutorial on how to install BepInEx mods on a Valheim server:
In order to be able to join your Valheim server with BepInEx and BepInEx mods installed, you will need to have BepInEx and the same mods installed onto your PC. If you need assistance with doing this, we suggest checking out our How to Install Valheim Mods on Your PC guide.
Once you have the desired mods installed onto your PC, you can then follow the steps below:
How to Upload Plugins to Your Server
- First, make sure you have BepInEx installed on your server. Check out our guide on How to Install BepInEx onto Your Valheim Server if you need help.
- Locate the mods installed on your PC through the r2modman launcher. Launch the application, navigate to Settings and to Locations.
- Click on the Browse data folder option.
- Enter the Valheim > profiles > Default > BepInEx > plugins folder on your PC.
- Next, connect your server via FTP (Check our guide on How to Use FileZilla for FTP File Management for help with this).
- On your server's FTP, navigate to the
- Upload all the files from the plugins folder from your PC to the plugins folder to your server.
- Restart your server and you're good to go!