- Check your console for any errors - this is always the first step if something goes wrong. Errors in your console will be able to tell you what's wrong.
- If your server crashed, check your console to see if any crash reports were generated - if so, check the latest crash report as this will be able to tell you exactly what went wrong.
- Temporarily rename your plugins directory and restart your server. This will load your server with no plugins, so if this resolves the issue, you will know a plugin is causing the problem.
- If you're running mods on your server, repeat step 3 for your mods directory.
- Stop your server and temporarily rename all of your world files, then start your server again. If this resolves the issue, you will know that your world data is causing the issue.
If option 3, 4 or 5 does resolve the issue, then you will know it is caused by either a plugin or a world corruption or invalid block/chunk. If it's caused by a plugin, you can disable individual plugins one by one (by renaming the .jar at the end to something like .jar.disabled) until you find the specific plugin causing the issue.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php