Satisfactory allows you to restrict who can join your server by requiring a client password to join.
Before getting started you will need to handle these two steps first:
Setting a Server Password
You can set a client password for your server using the Satisfactory Server Manager.
- Navigate to the Server Manager on the main menu.
- On the left-hand side, click your server name.
- Click Server Settings.
- Click Change password under Player password protection.
- Enter a password for players to join (or leave blank to allow anyone to join).
- Click Confirm once you have entered the password.
Now when players want to join, they will need to authenticate themselves as a client before being able to join the game.
To learn more about Satisfactory server hosting, you can check out our library of Knowledgebase articles found hereIf you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php