Mods are a great way to make your Unturned server stand out from the rest. They add tons of different content to the game and can alter your gaming experience. Luckily, our servers support Unturned Workshop mods.
Automatically Installing Workshop Mods
- Log in to your control panel and Stop your server.
- Find the Workshop Mod you wish to use and acquire the Workshop ID. The Workshop ID will be displayed in the URL.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Next in the bottom right.
- Click Unturned Workshop Config.
- In the
File_IDssection, enter the workshop ID on a new line, then click Save.
- Start your server for the mods to be automatically downloaded.
Manually Installing Workshop Mods
- Find the Workshop Mod(s) you wish to use and click Subscribe.
- Navigate to your Unturned workshop directory under
Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\304930.
- Within this folder, you will find the items you have subscribed to.
- Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to
Bundles > Workshop.
- Drag and drop the mod folders from your Unturned Workshop directory into the corresponding folders on the server
- Restart your server.
You have now successfully installed mods on your server!
If you are installing map mods, you can check out our guide on How to Enable Map Mods on your Unturned Server.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php