Creating a private server allows you to control and monitor who is connected to your Truck Simulator server. Allowing a server owner to provide private server details to players they trust.
Setting A Password
A password can be added to your ETS2 or ATS server in the Truck Simulator Server Settings section of your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open Truck Simulator Server Settings.
- Locate the Server Password field, and enter your desired password.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about Truck Simulator server hosting, you can check out our library of Knowledgebase articles found here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php