Skyrim has NPCs located in the world that may speak to you with random dialogue as you walk by them. By default, in Skyrim Together Reborn, this option is disabled. A server owner may want to enable this feature if they would like random dialogue to occur and be synced to other players.
Changing Dialogue Greetings
You can enable the Dialogue Greetings option in your Skyrim Together Server Settings through your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Skyrim Together Server Settings.
- Locate the Dialogue Greetings dropdown and select Enabled.
- Click Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have any more questions about configuring your Skyrim Together Reborn server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php