By default, all Skyrim Together Reborn servers are shown on the in-game server list if you want to prevent unwanted players from joining your server you will need to add a password to it.
Adding a Password
A password can be added to your server using the Skyrim Together Server Settings file in your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Skyrim Together Server Settings.
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- Click Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have any more questions about configuring your Skyrim Together Reborn server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php