When you are stuck and need help with managing your Minecraft server, there are resources available online that you can use to guide you with any task you wish to accomplish with your server. Shockbyte provides a few of these resources listed below:
- Shockbyte Knowledgebase (https://shockbyte.com/billing/knowledgebase/)
Our searchable database of articles and tutorials that provides comprehensive instructions on how to complete tasks with your Minecraft server with Shockbyte. The tutorials include helpful screenshots and direct links to other related resources so you can follow them easily!
- Shockbyte YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ShockbyteHost/)
Videos can be extremely helpful for those who prefer to watch tutorials and guides on how something is done. Our YouTube channel has several videos that can guide you through various tasks with your Minecraft server and the Multicraft control panel.
- Shockbyte Support (https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php)
If you are unable to find an answer to questions, experiencing errors with your server, or cannot successfully complete tasks available in our knowledgebase and YouTube tutorials, you can reach out to our support staff for assistance. Our support team is always ready to provide assistance with your Minecraft servers.
- Shockbyte Live Chat
If you have quick questions about our services or your server, our live chat support is available to answer your questions 24/7! Our live chat support can be accessed through the chat icon found on the bottom-right corner of any page within the Shockbyte site or your server's Control Panel.
Alternatively, you may find useful information, guides, and other resources online like the ones listed below:
- Minecraft Forums: These sites are an excellent way to get help from the community of server owners, plugin/mod developers, and experienced Minecraft players. Among the popular ones are MinecraftForum, SpigotMC, and more.
- YouTube: Thousands of video tutorials and discussions by different creators are available for you to choose from.
- Google: If all else fails, you can always search up answers to your questions and other resources to help with your Minecraft server.
If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php