How to: Have a Server Icon
How to have a server icon:
To properly upload and use a server icon, here are the steps, however this time with pictures:
1) Login to your Multicraft account and locate your server.
2) Stop the server.
3) On the left hand side of the panel, locate and press "Files" > "FTP File Access".
4) Login to your FTP using your Mutlicraft password.
5) Press the "Upload" button on the left sidebar.
5) Now make sure you have an image with the .PNG format, and make sure it is 64x64 pixels.
6) Select the file from your computer on the upload screen:
7) Now press "Submit". Once uploaded, click the "Back" link near the top of the page.
8) Start up your server and you should see your server icon.
Was this answer helpful?
In order to get the default Minecraft port you need to purchase a Dedicated IP add-on for your...
By default, Command Blocks are disabled by Minecraft to stop players from abusing them. As such,...
Rather than giving an admin/friend your control panel password, it is possible to create a new...
The failed to verify username means that the Minecraft/Mojang authentication servers are down,...
We have a video tutorial available which explains the process: You can reset your Multicraft...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution