An Admin in Insurgency: Sandstorm is a player of high importance, which has been given full access to the admin commands available for dedicated server hosting.
Most administration is done using the in-game admin panel. We have another Knowledgebase article on using the admin panel here.
Adding an Admin
To add an admin on your server, you must locate their SteamID64 and add it to your Admin List in your Insurgency Sandstorm Server Settings file.
- Locate your desired Steam user's SteamID64 by following this guide.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Insurgency Sandstorm Server Settings.
- In the Admin List field, add the copied SteamID64 (separate IDs using commas).
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about Insurgency: Sandstorm server hosting you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php