Insurgency: Sandstorm server admins can provide a less/more challenging experience for their players by changing the difficulty of AI. You can change AI difficulty on your server either by using the in-game admin menu or configuring it in your server properties.
Configuring AI Difficulty
To configure AI difficulty, navigate to your Insurgency Server Settings and choose your desired difficulty from the dropdown menu.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Insurgency Sandstorm Server Settings.
- Set the AI Difficulty dropdown to your desired difficulty level.
- Save and Start your server.
Changing AI Difficulty Using the Admin Menu
To change AI difficulty, a server admin must modify the AI difficulty value using the in-game admin menu.
- Enable Cheats on your server by following this guide.
- Connect to your server as an admin.
- Press the
-(minus) key on your keyboard's number pad to open the Admin Menu (you can change this hotkey in your game settings).
- Click the Developer tab.
- Click the AI button.
- Move the difficulty slider to your desired value, then click the AI Difficulty button above the slider to confirm (the higher the number the easier the AI).
To learn more about Insurgency: Sandstorm server hosting you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php